- RT @moxigeno: Corredores de montaña: Entrevista a OIHANA KORTAZAR, del Salomon Running, en Zegama por Mayayo. Evolu... http://t.co/3be5MVsQ… 1 day ago
- #Zegama 42k alpine marathon champions list 2002-12. Winners for 2013 to be inscribed next May26th at @ZegamaAizkorri carrerasdemontana.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/zegama… 1 day ago
- Madrid #trailrunning May26th: Memorial Fernando Gª Herreros pays homage to great spanish champion. Previous editions: carrerasdemontana.com/category/memor… 1 day ago
- RT @moxigeno: Completada rueda prensa pre @ZegamaAizkorri con @kilianj @TinaEmelie @TrailHernando @OihanaKortazar Jokin Lizeaga.. https://t… 1 day ago
- Most rugged ultra trail in Spain? Travesera Picos Europa perhaps. This 2013 w/ plenty of snow as well wp.me/p9GIl-3aW #trailrunning 1 day ago
- Kilian Jornet´s “Summits of my life Project”: High altitude climbing and skiing at Nepal w/ Jordi Tosas & Jordi Corominas.
- Trail Running in Spain, the atmosphere. Video Transgrancanaria 119k 2013 as seen from the pack (#106. Finisher 22h11m)
- Transvulcania 2013 (83k/DT8.525m): Entry list, course map and race profile.Five world champions confirmed Kilian Jornet, Nuria Picas, Emelie Forsberg, Tofol Castanyer and Luis Alberto Hernando.
- Kilian Jornet´s 2013 trail running calendar: Racing plus three Summits of my life attempts
- TNF Transgrancanaria 2013 Race results, photos and report. Winners 119k Sebastien Chaigneau & Nerea Martinez.
Author: Mayayo Oxígeno
Tag Archives: trail running
The Camino by Fernanda Maciel. 900km of trail running in 10 days. “Whiteflow”: From St Jean pied de port to Santiago along the Way of Saint James.
The Camino de Santiago has always been a trail to travel within ourselves as much as to cover the 900km that end at the great cathedral where the relics of Saint James now lie in Spain. Fernanda Maciel has just … Continue reading
Skyrunning World Series: Pikes Peak Marathon results & photos. Winners: Kilian Jornet – Emelie Forsberg. Mireia Miró takes 3rd.
The Skyrunning 2012 season visited yesterday one of the great american classic trail runs: The Pike´s Peak Marathon. The race was won by Kilian Jornet in 3h40 with Alex Nichols coming in second and Max King in third. The women´s … Continue reading
Skyrunning World Series: Spaniards Kilian Jornet and Tofol Castanyer take Speedgoat 50k (USA) and Giir di Mont (ITA)
The Skyrunning 2012 season had once again a double session this weekend, with the Atlantic Ocean in between: The Speedgoat 50k Skyrace was run Saturday 28Jul in the United States, whereas Giir di Mont was run 29Jul in Italy. Skyrunners from Spain … Continue reading
Skyrunning World Series: Dolomites skyrace (22k/D+1750m) Results & photos. Kilian Jornet, winner and new record. Mireia Miro 3rd.
The Skyrunning 2012 season celebrated last Sunday the 15th Dolomites Skyrace (22k/D+1750m). The demanding Trentino Vertical Kilometer held on thursday did not have a spanish winner. But in the skyrace, Kilian Jornet pushed relentlessly to achieve not only victory, buy a new … Continue reading
Skyrunning World Series: Vertical Kilometer Dolomites. Spaniards take 5 of 10 top spots. Kilian Jornet 3rd Mireia Miro 2nd
The Skyrunning 2012 season had a double session this weekedn at the Dolomites, with the Trentino Vertical Kilometer (2,1k/D+1000m) on thursday and the Dolomites Skyrace (22k/D+1750m) on Sunday. The demanding VK did not have a spanish winner this time. Nevertheless, … Continue reading
Zegama Sky marathon 2012 full results available here Zegama Sky marathon 2012 was ran under cold, muddy and wet course conditions, which made the race even more demanding on a technical and physical level than previous years, but also accounted … Continue reading
This brand new Ibiza Ultra Team 2012 was born with a most original format, blending an individual and a team race in three segments of trail running 74k, mountain bike 100k and open water swimming of 10.6 k. Over 400 ahtletes … Continue reading
Aragon is the spanish region (Capital: Saragossa) just south of the Central Pyreenes. It has traditionally been the main playground for spanish mountaneers as it boasts the highest concentration of peaks surpassing 3.000 meters. That geographic fact, coupled with its … Continue reading
ANDALUSIAN TRAIL RUNNING CHAMPIONSHIP 15JUL Indivual & Clubs. Andalusian Championship (III CXM Sª Nevada) G Alpino de Benalmádena. Trail race Sierra Nevada: Map and profile Further info at www.grupoalpinobenalmadena.com ANDALUSIAN CHAMPIONSHIP & VERTICAL RACE CUP OF SPAIN 2012 III Vertical Km … Continue reading
Results for the I Donostia-Hondarrribia Trail 2011: 444 finishers. This trail race was created last year by the acredited “Club Deportivo Fortuna” to mark its centennial year. The club is best known in Spain for its 20.000 finishers road race … Continue reading