- Most rugged ultra trail in Spain? Travesera Picos Europa perhaps. This 2013 w/ plenty of snow as well wp.me/p9GIl-3aW #trailrunning 7 hours ago
- RT @moxigeno: Por favor RT: Para seguir @ZegamaAizkorri 2013 en directo, contamos con streaming tv oficial, no te lo pierdas http://t.co/ru… 20 hours ago
- Luke Nelson, (Team @patagonia @ultraspire) interviewed by @moxigeno at #transvulcania on his 2013 objectives youtu.be/cjDqS-cR6Pg 20 hours ago
- Qué lástima! Animo campeón @tofolcastanyer: el turmell no s'ha recuperat i no podre estar a @ZegamaAizkorri ,es trobarà a faltar Aizcorri... 20 hours ago
- Our women´s ultratrail champion for Spain 2013 has entered twitter. If you would like to follow her > @XariAdrian #trailrunning #Spain 1 day ago
- Kilian Jornet´s “Summits of my life Project”: High altitude climbing and skiing at Nepal w/ Jordi Tosas & Jordi Corominas.
- Trail Running in Spain, the atmosphere. Video Transgrancanaria 119k 2013 as seen from the pack (#106. Finisher 22h11m)
- Transvulcania 2013 (83k/DT8.525m): Entry list, course map and race profile.Five world champions confirmed Kilian Jornet, Nuria Picas, Emelie Forsberg, Tofol Castanyer and Luis Alberto Hernando.
- Kilian Jornet´s 2013 trail running calendar: Racing plus three Summits of my life attempts
- TNF Transgrancanaria 2013 Race results, photos and report. Winners 119k Sebastien Chaigneau & Nerea Martinez.
Author: Mayayo Oxígeno
Tag Archives: trail running spain
Kilian Jornet´s “Summits of my life Project”: High altitude climbing and skiing at Nepal w/ Jordi Tosas & Jordi Corominas.
Kilian Jornet has just come back from his last step within his “Summits of My Life” project. The project is a personal challenge that took off running from the summit of Mont-Blanc in 2012 and will go on to that … Continue reading
Trail Running in Spain, the atmosphere. Video Transgrancanaria 119k 2013 as seen from the pack (#106. Finisher 22h11m)
Trail running in Spain is widely popular these days, and keeps growing rapidly. Partly because of the superb mountains spread all over the country, partly because of the spanish elite runners success all over the world. But mostly, this mountain … Continue reading
Transvulcania 2013 (83k/DT8.525m): Entry list, course map and race profile.Five world champions confirmed Kilian Jornet, Nuria Picas, Emelie Forsberg, Tofol Castanyer and Luis Alberto Hernando.
Transvulcania La Palma, with its 83km/DT8.525m course was arguably the brightest star in the 2012 skyrunning season. Hence, expectations could not be higher from the very moment the Skyrunning Calendar 2013 was announced. Once again, it was to be the first … Continue reading
Kilian Jornet has just issued his 2013 trail running calendar where he is aiming to go one step above and beyond previous seasons. He dominated the sport in 2012, from the explosive vertical kilometers to the longest and toughest ultra … Continue reading
TRAIL RUNNING ARGENTINA: Spaniards enjoy it at Cruce de los Andes: Oihana Kortazar 1F ; Emma Roca 2F ; Iker Karrera 3M. Congrats to all.
The ” Cruce de los Andes” 98km multistage race at the volcano territory between Argentina and Chile is one of the most relevant among South America´s trail running for 2013. In this XI edition, the tradicional team race saw the launch … Continue reading
Trail Running Spain 2012: Kilian Jornet, Tofol Castanyer, Miguel Heras, Nuria Picas, Nerea Martínez, Oscar Pérez….great performances and more.
The trail running community from Spain has seen yet another year of internal growth and international dominance, led by outstading performances by Kilian Jornet, Miguel Heras, Tófol Castanyer, Nuria Picas, Nerea Martínez and Oscar Pérez López among many others. On … Continue reading
KILIAN JORNET LAUNCHED “A FINE LINE” YESTERDAY AT BARCELONA. THE FIRST FILM IN THE ‘SUMMITS OF MY LIFE’ SERIES, COMES TOGETHER WITH A CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN AIMED AT ‘FRIENDS’ OF THE PROJECT. ______________________ KILIAN JORNET´S SUMMITS OF MY LIFE PROJECT 2012-2015. … Continue reading
The IV Cross Alpino Peña del Tren shall take off tomorrow 11AM from the village of Torneros de la Valdería, in the mountains of Leon (northern spain, 400k from Madrid) Many of the top trail runners from Spain shall be … Continue reading
Kilian Jornet´s trail running 2012 season has been extraordinary in many senses: Competition-wise he showed far more dominance than ever, winning just about every single race he entered. (17 out of 19, actually) Beyond that, he launched the Summits of MyLife … Continue reading
Kilian Jornet has just issued his farewell to this 2012 trail running season where he has proven himself to be fitter than ever. He has so completely dominated the sport over the season that his not winning a race became … Continue reading